Happy Friday!! Only 7.25 more hours til the weekend (not that I’m counting 😉 ). I’m linking up with Katie for today’s Friday favorites. Here are a few things I’m loving right now:
1) Got my hair cut because apparently “lobs” are all the rage now? Anyways, it’s growing on me! (pun absolutely intended).
2) Signed up for a summer Bocce league in Baltimore. As someone who is horrible at organized sports, this should be interesting. Sorry in advance to whatever team I end up on.
3) These gluten-free, vegan cookie packs I randomly found at TJ Maxx. So crunchy and delicious… perfect for mid afternoon at the office.
4) I WANT THESE WEDGES. Saw them at DSW the other day and I’m obsessed. Anyone feeling generous? 😉
5) Clean apartments make for a happy Andie. Can’t wait to get some new curtains and a rug and paint the walls hopefully this weekend.
5) And two quotes I enjoyed this week (one serious, one not so serious). Hope you all have wonderful weekends!!